Using ampy for transferring files with MicroPython
ampy (Adafruit MicroPython tool)
- Normally the connection to MicroPython is done using the serial connection.
- Ampy is a simple little tool for transferring files to, or from, MicroPython.
- Ampy can also execute a script on the MicroPython controller and return the output, which is convenient for development work.
Installation happens on the workstation that connects to MicroPython, not on to the NodeMCU running MicroPython
- pip is the Python package installer.
- If pip is not installed, add it to the system: